We have noticed, with relief, that a host of tax relief packages have been thrown around for small businesses during this coronavirus outbreak. However, this does not guarantee your small business success, because still, your customers are going to be holed up. In their homes and most of your employees may not make it work.
- Start a home delivery service to reach out to most of your customers.
- Start a shuttle service for your employees
- Use this window to align your business goals to your income statement
- Revisit your business plan, with the help of a business coach, and iron out issues that result in unnecessary expenditure.
- Also, take this opportunity to invest in new product lines using this extra income
- Use some of the funds to polish your website, fix your SEO with the help of an expert so that in the future, you are easily found by potential customers.
In the end, it’s not just about the coronavirus tax relief funds. You are simply better off making good decisions out of it. If you are confused about what to do with it, always reach out to us and we will be of great service, as we have been for many small businesses over the years.
Ps: Do you want to know how to stay afloat in this Coronavirus Pandemic! Speak to us and learn how you can keep your business afloat and no longer fight this battle alone. Use your accounting to you a loan.
Have a Free Quick Chat with Folasade now!
Originally Posted via www.accountingwithfolasade.com