Industry Girl Group Audition Saturday
April 13th | 330 7th Ave NYC | 7th FLR Room 706 | 5pm-7pm
ALL FEMALE SINGERS ARE WELCOMED TO COME OUT! ·Ages 16 to 25 · All Races · R&B\Pop\Trap Style
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/industry-girl-group-auditions-tickets-60085313791 COME PREPARED TO :
· SING TWO SONGS FOR 30 SECONDS EACH
· DANCE FOR 30 SECONDS (freestyle or choreographed) Industry Insiders On The Project
· @DJ.MeloD - Worked with Compound Ent (Neyo's label),
Power 105, Hot 97, Atlantic Records, many celebrities, and rising artists. · Damen Heyward - Former member of chart topping 90s groups
"4 by 4" and "Force MDs". Songwriter for Amerie, Joe, and other R&B acts! · Ramahn Jerz Herbert - A&R Streamline / Epic Records
will be reviewing this project! (Worked with mindless behavior & more)
Sunday is my favorite day! To me its like my reset button and I always aim to prep for the week ahead, do something with the family like cooking a big Sunday meal and of course relaxing. I always try to get a spa routine in for me and also my kids so they can practice self care. Not to mention cleaning and laundry with R&B tunes in the background. How y’all Sundays looking?
Capelli New York a major fashion company of women and children's fashion accessories, jewelry, hosiery, legwear, footwear, sleepwear, and athletic uniforms, has career opportunities for a Fashion Design Assistant with a passion for the fashion industry. Detailed oriented, excellent communication & computer skills a must.
The job requirements and experience that person would need are:
• Experience in fashion industry is a must 1+ years.
• Measuring samples and adding the measurements in the system.
• Fitting the samples on forms.
• Taking pictures of the product and uploading the images into the system.
• Maintaining the sample racks and fabric racks.
• Updating sample order charts in excel.
• Filing binders with approved trims, swatches, artworks.
• Lab dip and strike-off comments.
• Updating fabric and color cards with new approvals.
• Submitting samples to photo department as required.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator.
Please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com