Hard, polished, medium, and undrilled me please!!! If you haven’t realized it by now, eggs are not just for eating. Yoni eggs AKA Jade eggs have been around for centuries. What are yoni eggs??!! Egg-shaped crystals (rose quartz, amethyst, obsidian, etc.) that are inserted into the yoni for wellness. In ancient traditions this solid practice was used for increasing spiritual and sexual rejuvenation. When the egg is inserted in your vagina, that’s when the magic begins. The added weight tones the vagina, along with:
- Increasing libido and awaken your sensuality.
- Increasing natural lubrication, even after menopause. Balancing estrogen levels.
- Get to know your yoni closely. Start developing a loving relationship with your yoni, your entire body, and ultimately yourself.
- Practicing with a Yoni Egg not only helps tighten the vaginal walls; it also awakens the tissues, organs, and muscles, promotes new nerve growth, and increases overall sensitivity. This will allow you to experience pleasure you didn’t even know was possible. Be prepared to experience new kinds of orgasms. If you’ve never had a vaginal orgasm before, diligent practice can change this and open up entirely new types of sensation and pleasure.
- Overcoming some issues with infertility.
- Easier childbirth with less tearing of the tissue. If you have already given birth, this practice will help repair damaged nerve endings and speed your body’s recovery.
- Strengthen your pelvic floor to help with incontinence and prevent prolapse in the future
- Gaining Control over the vaginal muscles and rock your lover’s world. Increase intimacy
- A must for serious Tantra, Qigong, and Yoga practitioners.
- Reducing PMS, menstrual cramps and the duration of your menses.
- Improving overall health and well-being.
There are many options to choose from when selecting which yoni egg to work with, due to the metaphysical properties each crystal holds. Yoni eggs come in three different sizes: small (advanced users), medium (most recommended), and large. You can also select from drilled or undrilled. With drilled eggs you can add a string to it to assist with removing the yoni egg and/or adding additional weight. ***Psssttttttt….removal is really easy and working with an undrilled egg is great as well*** For insertion and removal info check out: https://www.memphislotus.com/services
The amethyst crystal was the first yoni egg I started with. As many I was skeptical in the Yoni egg practice, due to my own fear of thinking the egg would get stuck. Totally false based on multiple reasons why it will not…but still I had that fear being this was something new that I haven’t experienced. My advice to you is do your research!!! I’m kind of backwards…I purchased and then did research. I watched numerous of YouTube videos, googled information, talked with people that have used them, and read the informative info that came with my egg. Key word “READ” …..reading is really fundamental. You can learn a lot from reading information. With all this new found knowledge, I felt more comfortable with this new practice. During that time, I had some uncertainty with different situations and people and needed clarity. Amethyst has strong healing and cleansing powers. It calms and stimulates the mind, helping you become more focused, enhancing memory, improving motivation, alleviating sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. With that being said, I was able to make the right decisions by trusting my intuition and letting go of fear. I’ve been practicing for almost three years now, and with continued use of the amethyst and other stones I’ve gained a better insight on myself and a better outlook on life.
Visit Lotus to shop for GIA certified eggs and use promo code W4TC to receive 10% off your order: www.memphislotus.com