Figuratively speaking, many of you are sitting on your best seller right now. “It’s time to get over the blocks and limited beliefs,” says Best-Selling Author Coach and Women’s Empowerment Speaker Nikkie Pryce. Not only does she birth best sellers, but she helps women become their best. Chances are, you’ve considered telling your story in your head and not sure where to begin. Well, Nikkie is that accountability buddy we all need. She demands you “speak it with faith,” say it out loud and manifest it!
Sisterhood is not only about encouraging the next woman, but also gifting her the tools to level up! Nikkie loves to help women tell their stories, but also gives women the faith and blueprint to fearlessly tell their stories and become best-selling authors.
Many of you have powerful stories that people don’t know about. Nikkie says, “Only you know what you endured. God took you out of that! Your story is going to be someone else’s survival guide. The work has to happen. Release it.”
Here is what you need to know to have the mindset of a best-selling author and to write a best-selling book. This is the mindset of a best-selling author, according to Nikkie Pryce:
- Be Ready To Obey God. God is calling you to write your story. You know you feel compelled in your heart. You know you’ve been called; you’ve been delayed and stopping yourself.
- Be Committed to Your Word. Let’s do it. If you say you’re going to do it, you’re going to do it.
- Get Ready for the Next Level of Influence. When you put this book out, the amount of doors that are going to open for you is unbelievable. Nikkie was featured on BET, ABC, Huffington Post and made a plethora of connections because of her best seller. “Your influence is coming sis, when you obey!”
- Know How to Sow Where You Wanna Go. Go and sow into others who have books coming out, so when it’s your turn, it’s easy for people to come and support you!
- Be Focused on Impact. Pay attention with the seeds you’re sowing. You’re going to make an impact with what you’re doing.
- Get Disciplined. We know you’re busy. Dedicate and commit yourself to the process. Commit for a short period of time to get long-term results. ”You can write your book in 30 days, if you get disciplined.”
- Follow a Process. “Are you teachable and coachable?” Hitting your goal in 30 days requires support. You can do it your own way, or follow the process for superior results.
- Be Willing to Invest in Accoutability. Many of you are trying to do the process yourself. YEs, you can write your book yourself. It takes time, energy and effort that you don’t have to waste by doing it on your own.
- Create an eye-catching title and topic. Focus on what’s in it for the reader. Yes, it’s your story; but it’s not about you. It’s about the impact you get to make. Be specific and get to the point. Use a voice that will attract your audience to you. Choose something timeless and not trendy.
Nikki did the work, made the investments and put in the effort. She says she “has an anointing and is waiting for serious women,” who want to go to the next level to “come and get it.”. She says, these women of faith “don’t complain; they make it happen.” But, “why” you may ask? “The Bible tells us to go and make disciples, she says.” She’s casting her net for you to ”be free in your story.”
Now, what’s your why? Nikkie reminds us “we’re privilege and blessed to wake up and have the opportunity to make a difference in the world. Stop holding on to the hurt and help someone. This is the circle of life.”
Watch her Women to Watch Wednesday (W2WW) takeover episode on our platform in full below:
If you’re ready to step out on faith and follow the model, Nikkie Pryce offers a 90-day Best-Selling Author Program. Visit NikkiePryce.com for the client intake application to apply and follow @iamnikkiepryce on instagram for more information and empowerment! All hail to the “Manuscript Midwife”… she’s your favorite author’s favorite author!